Secondary Track: Anthropology
Anthropology secondary track requirements for the International Studies major for students entering UCSD prior to Fall 2013.
- The following requirements are for freshman and transfer students that entered UCSD prior to Fall 2013.
- For freshman and transfer students that entered UCSD after to Fall 2013, please find the current major requirements here.
Note: A secondary track is NOT required for students entering UCSD Fall 2013 and later.
- To fulfill a secondary track, students must select five (5) 4-unit, upper-division, non-language courses selected from the approved list.
- All courses must be taken for a letter grade of C- or better.
- A secondary track CANNOT be the same as the primary track.
All five (5) courses must be 4 units, upper-division and taken for a letter grade of C- or better.
Select five (5) courses from the approved list:
- Students are encouraged to take ANTH 101 and 103
- All other courses should be from the ANTH, ANSC, or ANAR series
- One course from the ANBI series will be accepted for credit by petition.
- Students must receive the undergraduate advisor's approval to take more than one special topics course.
Note: Students are responsible for meeting the course pre-requisites. For additional pre-requisite information, please see the Anthropology section of the UCSD Catalog.
International Studies Academic Advising Resources
- International Studies Programs
- Administrative Resources